Friday 17 June 2011

Cards from Applique Designs, why NOT?


A friend asked me why I had so many applique designs in my files that I hadn't actually created in cloth. I thought about it and told her that the finished piece would have to be very large for many of the designs as they were so inticate. Being a card maker she suggested using them as digital cards as well as cards for personal use. Another friend told me all about www.craftsuprint.com where she sells her knitting patterns so I had a look; sent some designs for assessment by the team and they asked me to send more and created my own part of the website. It has been such fun and I recommend CUP and the team to anyone who creates digital images, wants to create or wants to create from downloads from the website.
Squeak is actually one of my own cats and she was my very first card.

No comments:

Post a Comment